Sunday 15 November 2009

My weekend news

Saturday I decided to be brave, even after hearing all the horrendous weather warnings that were forecast, it would have been very easy to stay in, but I drove myself and the K9s to the North downs show. It was a scary drive as bits of trees where littering the lanes, the rain was very heavy, I see three accidents on the motorway, but it seemed to look a little bit brighter a head, (praying)! so apart from the strong winds and the heavy showers, it was brighter than at home as Neil my hubby rang me to make sure I had arrived safely, as he had just been in a very bad thunder storm that chucked down hail stones that turned the garden white for a short time.
Back to the show, I really enjoy this show and venue is great, although indoors we still have nice size courses to run.
Meme gained 12th in combined 4-5 jumping and clear in combined 4-5 agility 100% for her. Cruz did a brilliant run in the combined 4-5 jumping and finished 6th. This was a class that over 22 seconds and you were out the placings. Messed up my others in the grade 6-7 classes. Lots of winter training for us.

Sunday Angela and I headed off to Discover Dogs at Earls Court, Inca was on the Groenendael stand and also representing Woodgreen animal shelter in the Rescue Dog Agility Display.
I took Wish along for company, she loves all the fuss. Both dogs were really good, now sound a sleep as its very tiring for them to look beautiful and Handsome and be star's all day long.



Here is Inca and I in our agility display. Sadly the comentator calls him a her :-(

No comments: