Thursday 9 July 2009

Ok, Ok stop nagging.....a blog update :-)


I know it has been a while but its that time of year, if your not working your training, if your not working or training, your competing and if your not working, training or competing, your catching up on some much needed ZZzzz ZZZzzzz.

Any way here are some highlights of what the dogs and myself have been up to:
Little Wish has had her first Birthday, she celebrated in style with her Mum, brothers and one of her sisters at the Thames show, Sophie who owns her brother "Trouble" made a lovely cake in the shape of a sheltie head for the humans, Grandma Heidi (breeder) brought them a toy each. Thanks for making the day as special as my little girl.
The dogs and I had a fantastic time at the agility boot camp hosted by Nancy Hudson and Leah Gardner.
The pictures below are of Wish taking part in the puppy foundation, balance and co-ordination session, I was so pleased with her, she took every thing in her stride. I do use a wobble board at home which I think helped with the gym balls.



No comments: