Tuesday 27 May 2008

Week long Supa dog show canceled.

Let me start at the beginning, I arrived at the venue on Friday afternoon and joined my friends in a caravan that we had borrowed for the week, after the state of the ground last year I did not want to risk my trailer tent.
Saturday we competed in the glorious sunshine with very dry ground, sadly it rained all night. Sunday the rings were good but the walk way across the bridge to them was yuk!
Sunday night I came home to go to Packington show leaving my friends at Supa dogs, my phone never stopped with kind people ringing me to tell me what was happening at Supa dogs. The river burst its banks covering four rings and the surrounding camping areas. See the pictures that were taken by people still there. I am glad to say everybody was OK and evacuated safely. The agility community all helping each other.




No comments: