Wednesday 14 May 2008

Cruz has qualified for the Olympia ABC semi final

Vyne ABC KC Qualifier, course time 40 seconds.

statistics: 278 entries = 11 clear rounds, 11 clears with time faults, 33 with faults, the rest sadly Es........



This is the ABC course at Vyne, I had three dogs entered. Kane fell into the tunnel traps after the A frame, I was concerned by the approach taking into account the wet weather conditions. Inca was up next we was putting in a cracking run until he did not go to the bottom of the dog walk as I was layering jump 15 for a front cross, I had to push him to the end which left me behind to get jump 17, worried he would fly out the tunnel at speed over jump 10, as this is where the tunnel faced, I controlled him but then lost him through the side of the long jump. :-(


Cruz next, this course was set with a tighter course time to what we normally have here in the UK so babying him around was not an option. He ran his AF contact straight into the weave entry which was the only bit I was worried about with him, we finished up 7th in a time of 34.09 as 1st & 2nd place had already qualified this gave us the brown envelope for Tatton Park semis wahooo :-)

No comments: