Wednesday 18 March 2009

Meme @ C-side show

Meme is running really well, I took her to C-side unaffiliated show where she gained one clear round and a lovely training agility round, I was doing ring party on the jumping ring so I booked a late, this is a very loud venue you can not hear the announcements inside and sadly the other ring party did not check for late runs. The judge was walking out the ring and I missed her class but was aloud to run NFC. My friend took these video's on her phone, sorry they cut off early. The first class she was clear the other was handler error I sent her back in the tunnel, I should have scooped the turn to send her down the line to finish.

We also went to WAGs grade 3-7 combined show on Sunday we got a 6th place in Helter-skelter and 6th place in agility.

1 comment: