Sunday 2 March 2008

C-side agility show

Today I went to C-side unaffiliated agility show (Sunday 2nd March) yesterdays training must have paid off.
Cruz was early to run in 1-3 jumping we did a fab clear in the time of 18.13 he went into the lead, but as the class had not long started I had a long time to wait. We ended up with 2nd place I am very pleased as the class had 174 dogs in it.
Cruz and I then had a run in 1-3 agility, again he ran brilliant with a clear in 26.15 earning him 4th place. I am sorry to say I let him down badly in 1-7 jumping by sending him sailing over the wrong jump instead of calling him to me, pilot error :-(............ it was my E, he was just Excellent. Onto his last class 1-7 agility we finished 10th out of 162 dogs in the class, I am very proud of him, he had lots of extra pieces of liver cake.
Inca only had two runs his first run was 1-7 jumping we went clear in a time of 20.28 earning him 9th place out of 169 dogs, he ran brilliant in his agility but sadly his natural stride pattern earned him 5 faults on the dog walk up contact, he did a lovely straight approach onto it. He worked brilliant I think he has found yet another faster running speed......LOL
Kane, all I wanted from him was his contacts and start line waits. He did me proud he went when he was released stopped on all his contacts till I said yes go, but then sadly pilot error struck again I ruined his run when I started to work a pull in before he was committed, which caused him to hesitate in front of the fence so I compensated by throwing my arm forward which sent him far to long I then could not collect him quick enough to stop him back jumping (sorry Kane).
We all had a really good day even the sun was out, we finished it with a nice walk over the fields before coming home. K9s all now sleeping.

No comments: