Tuesday 11 March 2008

Breed ring at Crufts 2008


The people who know me know how nervous I get in the breed ring, I do not know why but I do? so I gave the job to my friend Rachael she enjoys handling and really loves my youngster Meme, she handled her at LKA which qualified her for Crufts 2008. Meme was entered in yearling and Junior I am so proud to say that she got a 3rd and a 2nd. She was a little unsure of the judge at first he was wearing a Scottish Highland kilt.
This is only her third show, Crufts is very busy, very noisy, totally different atmosphere from other shows, I think she did brilliant.

Cruz bless him, even with my bad handling and a serious lack of coat he got VHC he coped brilliant with the day. Thank you Lindy for taking the pictures. Thank you Rach for doing a fab job with Meme, are you available on Sunday next year?

1 comment:

Paula said...

That's really brilliant well done all concerned.