Sunday 12 December 2010

Email from Tanya & Dollar




Hi Lisa

Hope you and the dogs are all well.
I can not believe dollar
is 4!!! I remember the day I came to look at the litter, and ended up
going home with this beautiful bundle of fluff.
He is such a crazy dog and makes me laugh every day.
Definitely a one off i think!!

Dollar is really well at the moment, and I really want next year to be our year.
He has improved so much, but still has a lot of those mad moments as
you know and have seen!!

He weaves are still amazing to watch, and I
don't know another dog that can go so fast in them. Mind you he does
nearly kill himself when he hits them so fast!.

Also you may have seen
the TOP DOLLAR DESIGN, range of cards inspired by Dollar of course.
So he now has his own brand.
I hope you,
Neil and dogs have a fab Christmas and New year
See you at next shows
love Tanya, Paul, Dollar and Ebby xx


Check out Top Dollar Design Cards at

http://www.acagility.com/wordpress/?page_id=99

No comments: