Wednesday 5 May 2010

Wish agility show results


Thank you Alex for this stunning picture of my little girlie.
Sorry to all who have been checking in to see how Wish has done at her first show, I have been so busy the blog got a little neglected.
Any way back to Wish, she really has lived up to her name and has been a star.
All my concerns about not entering Mid-downs because it is a big show, indoors, very loud maybe hard for her to for cope with, well Easter show was moved into the same building due to ground conditions. I chose to run and see how she got on. I was sooooo excited to find out she came 4th in agility and 4th in jumping, totally focused and ran a dream.
The next few show where outside, to my shock this is where she came a little unsure, slowing up, looking about but still gaining clear rounds. Maybe because the shear size of the courses (somebody told me courses where built for smalls, how wrong that information was) :-)
This weekend she seems to be back on form, at Colchester show she got
2nd in com 1-3 agility her first trophy in pride of place, Vyne 5th in com 3-4 agility the top four places where grade 4 dogs. She has now got her 50 Agility points towards her bronze warrant. I really would like her to stay in grade 3 for a while as we are learning alot together in the rings.

1 comment:

OBay Shelties said...

Congratulations to the little star!