Wednesday 6 January 2010

The start of 2010

I still have no van. :-(



My boss and I had entered the Active Pawz show on 3rd January. He kindly offered me a lift with my dogs in his van. Really pleased to be able to go out and have some fun with my dogs. The weather was very cold but for a change we did not have that cutting wind.



We had 2 agility runs over the same course, combined 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, you could run or train your 60 secs in the ring your best score counted.



Cruz did a lovely clear and finished 4th in 4-5 combined,



Meme finished just behind him 5th taking 2 seconds off her trained clear round.






The jumping run, sadly I did not get Meme's run on video she finished 2nd, Cruz I pushed into the wrong weave entry taking an E, he was running so well I did not go back. Inca just knocked a wing on a turn.



We finished the day with a steeplechase run, this was a lovely fast flowing course, Meme came 2nd and Cruz 3rd.



The weather had now taken a turn for the worse, it was snowing hard and settling over the car-park as Peter was driving we decided to head for home. Thank you Peter for taking me and the dogs. Great show.


I have tried to upload videos and its just not playing! sorry

No comments: