Monday 30 June 2008

Had a good weekend

I went to Dartford and St.Edwards agility shows this weekend, did well on Saturday 6th with Cruz in 1-4 jumping and 6th with Inca in G5 agility, with a few clear rounds in other classes.
I ran Meme in speed jumping I was so pleased we got a clear in 21.66 seconds her brother Cruz did it in 21.25 and were both out the places :-(
Cruz got 6th in G3 agility, making my placed rosettes 6th. 6th. & 6th (Mmm three six's lol).
Kane did a brilliant grade 6 agility run I stopped him on all his contacts for another clear round.
I then got to run the little grey terv AKA Wilf , as Diane is out after a slip on the wet ground at Watford has her now wearing a leg splint.
What can say!!! Wilf is awesome to run he has his dads power.
Our first run we went clear and got a 7th in G3 jumping, next run was speed jumping my call was badly timed causing him to take a pole. Agility I lost him into a weave entry on a left turn but we had brilliant contacts. Did another brilliant clear in Helter-skelter. Thanks for letting me run him, I really enjoyed it. Wishing you well real soon x
Ian pup was at the same show looking very promising he just needs to learn the weaves like Meme and the places will be coming in.
Tumia was also there, he has just started puppy foundation training on agility equipment and enjoying every bit.

No comments: